- Allows employees to clock in, clock out, change jobs and check their status on TimeIPS with a standard or mobile telephone
- Customizable greetings and per-employee messages
- Managers can check clock and hours-worked status on their employees in real-time
- Managers can leave messages for their employees
- Employees can leave voice job/clock notes with each clock event
- Option for voice-print requirement with each clock event
- Prompts available in English. With TimeIPS 2.0 and later, Spanish is also available.
- Connects to a large multi-line phone bank to handle many employees with minimal chance for busy signal
- Control system access and clocking ability by blacklisting and/or whitelisting CallerIDs.
Calling and Number options include:
- TimeIPS Local Number:
- TimeIPS will provide an area code 316 telephone number for employees to call
- Long distance fees may apply to calls, so this works the best when employees have phone plans that include long distance
- Custom Local Numbers:
- TimeIPS will provide a telephone number in your area code so employees can call without long-distance charges
- Toll Free Number:
- A toll-free number will be provided by TimeIPS for your employees to call
- Toll-free calls are rounded to the nearest full minute.
NOTE: Regardless of the calling option selected, employees can always call any of the other numbers. Toll-free billing will apply to toll-free calls. Only one monthly base fee will be required, even if employees call other numbers.