- Provides control over electronic devices including bells, lights, buzzers, door locks, etc., at clock event or specific time when programmed.
- Timers/Schedules are ideal for sounding bells to signal shift changes or breaks.
- Triggers are ideal for unlocking doors, chiming or activating a camera/monitor system when employees clock in/out.
- Relay triggers can be configured for all employees, for individual employees, or payroll types.
- Each relay control has three channels, each of which can connect to an electronic device.
- One relay control can be connected to each TimeIPS Clock.
NOTE: Bells, lights, buzzers, electronic door locks, etc., are not included.